Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hello, my name is Kailee

Welcome to my website.  Please help me grow my network and stay on top of all the latest news, videos, and events by joining my Facebook fan page here, following me on Twitter here, and subscribing to my YouTube channel here.

This is a picture from my first ever professional photo shoot.



This is me with my first guitar.


This is me performing on stage for the first time at the Edmonton Undiscovered talent competition in 2011:


This is me two years later, performing at my own junior grad:


And me at home practising in July 2013.



The future is a huge place, and this?  This is just the beginning.  I know I have a long road of hard work and dedication ahead of me to get to where I want to be as an artist.  Thank you to my family, friends, and fans for the tireless support, dedication, and of course, undying love as I take this journey to follow my passion and make my dreams come true.